Well here we are , self isolating, staying at home and only going out if really necessary. No babysitting, no visiting family and all social gatherings put on hold.
The result….lots of time in the quilting room. It is amazing how many online sewing projects have started. I have started an online mystery quilt with SAQG which has made me look through my stash for suitable fabrics. A new step is released each week …..so far Step 1, using lights and darks to make a four patch.
I have also found a panel I bought a while ago…A linen Reece Scannell print of gymea lillies. Hopefully it will become a wall hanging for our foyer. It is very challenging finding fabrics from my stash which will enhance the design but I am having lots of fun cutting and appliquéing fabrics to the black and white design.
It is rewarding to see the design pop with each addition. Now to work on the gymea lillies, a little more challenging.